Esty8nine offered me some great feedback that I've incorporated into this update. Thanks Esty!
- You now only have one chance to collect an enemy's coins (unless they are killed by a meteor or some other act of god). Packaged with some of the other changes, this should give coin collecting a higher risk/reward factor while minimizing tedium.
- Enemies drop more coins
- Coins eject from dead enemies faster and more erratically.
- Thorns no longer knock you back.
- The Slash Attack is less wonky.
- The boss is invulnerable for longer after being hit.
- Minor changes to the boss fight.
- Minor changes to some sounds.
- Dying while in a turbo jump will no longer make you fall through the floor.
- Fixed a bug that could hurt the player after respawning if they died while falling.
- Fixed some sounds being cut off early.
- The stone from the Stone Throw ability won't be pushed out of safe zones anymore.
- Removed some debug stuff you probably didn't notice anyway.
Oh, and this is out on Steam in a couple days. I'll make sure everyone who purchased on itch receives a Steam key.
Get Thy Kingdom Crumble
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.